Tag Archives: happy
Unexceptional. And I’m pleased.
The Saint of Book Stores
Every Day Is Better With Bagpipes.
I swear. Every day is better when you end it with a clip about bagpipes.
(Plus, a pretty sunset photo. Ahh. Perfection.)
What Makes Me Happy
- Hearing that Jason Mraz song, “I’m Yours” on the subway on the commute home.
- Exploring the city with my camera.
- Leaving the city for a day.
- My Mom and the rest of my family.
- A really excellent husband.
- Hope that “Once Upon A Time” will have some sort of happiness before the season ends.
- Starting – and finishing! – a creative project.